Thursday 26 April 2012

Exercise: The key to energy!

Hey y'all!

     I hope everyone is doing good!
   
      So yesterday I went for and 8km (5 miles) walk in just a little more than a hour. It was so refreshing and relaxing! But of course I was a tad bit tired when I got back!
    Exercise is so much fun, really good for you, and helps you maintain your goal weight! Did you know it also increases your energy and boosts your mood tremendously? Yes, it may not seem like it, but even if you don't feel like going anywhere... once you get up and go for even a little one, it refreshes you immensely!  Just don't forget to stretch before and after! Warming up and cooling down is also so important to make sure your muscles aren't sore the next day!  Just be careful while doing so. :)



   Peace for now! :)



  P.S. This is simply my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment