Monday 13 February 2012

Natural Health-- how I became interested.

   Hello y'all! So I am almost all registered and ready to start my nutrition consulting  program! By now you're probably wondering how it all started... when i became interested in the natural health field. 
    Well, it all started four years ago when my mother started to have several health issues. Of course her first instinct(not knowing where to turn) she went to the hospital and doctors to find an answer to get her back together. She went  to different doctors, who didn't know what the problem was at all. They prescribed medications that didn't make it better they just arose new symptoms and made her feel even worse. So with her last hope she decided to try a Naturopath(Which she had recommended to her). Both my mother and I saw a huge difference in her health. She was getting her energy and motivation back. It was amazing how she felt and how much she improved in little time. Just last year I thought i had nothing to lose going to see a Naturopath, since I was always feeling tired and sluggish. I would say like a week after I saw the Naturopath... i started feeling a lot better and just more alive. Today, my mom is feeling so much more better than a few years ago.. and she is improving each day. For myself, I am convinced it's the best healing out there. I have felt a lot better and don't get as many colds as what i did. And plus it's not like a regular nutrition diet...( I can even eat a little bit of chocolate!) :)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment